Q: Is there a cost to place an ad?
No. Perennia Marketplace is completely free.
Q: How do I post an ad?
On the main page, you can click the “place an ad” button and just follow the prompts. It’s that simple!
Q: How does someone contact me about my ad?
There is a link to contact the seller in the listing page. Our website will automatically send you an email with their response.
Q: Do I need an email to place an ad? What if I don’t really use or check my email?
Yes, you do need a working email to place an ad. Perennia Marketplace is developed to typically notify and work through email, and the password to edit your ad and access your account are sent through email. However, you can specify in your ad that you wish to be contacted only through phone. Make sure to include your phone number!
Q: Do I need an account to post an ad?
Q: How do I reply to an ad?
Just click the link in the ad to contact the user and it will automatically contact the user via email using the provided form.
Q: Do I need an account to reply to an ad?
Q: Do I need an email to reply to an ad?
Perennia Marketplace is developed to typically notify users and work through email. That said, you can always specify the person you’re contacting respond to you in email. In that case, you can use a “dummy” email address like firstname.lastname@example.org in the email address field. Make sure to notify the user and include your phone number if this is your preferred contact method.
Q: How do I view/edit the ads that I’ve placed?
- 1. Ensure you are logged in. You can log in on the top right corner of the blue menu bar.
- 2. When you are logged in, there will be a link that says “Admin” on the top right menu bar. Click that link, and a control panel will appear.
- 3. Click “view/edit my Ads.”
- 4. Navigate to the ad you’d like to edit.
- 5. Click “edit ad” and make the necessary changes.
- 6. Make sure you click “continue” at the bottom of the page to save your ad.
Q: I don’t see a category I need, or I have a suggestion for the site. What do I do?
Just contact us and let us know. We’re open to suggestion!